Full Skin Care

Night Time Lifting CBD Serum

With a powerful cocktail of ingredients, this serum is like a liquid face lift. Key ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, CoQ10, and panthenol work together to leave your skin looking and feeling younger, brighter, and smoother. Formulated with our full spectrum hemp extract, this serum includes beneficial terpenes, waxes, and cannabinoids that can relax and soothe your skin. Can be used under makeup morning or night.

Regular price $26.99
Sale price $26.99 Regular price $26.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Secure Checkout With

  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • JCB
  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Description

Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, and CoQ10 work together to make skin look and feel young, firm and bright

Directions for Use: Apply all over face and neck. Can be used under makeup. Safe to be used morning and night for a lighter treatment or just in the morning. 

**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are taking prescription medications, are pregnant or nursing, or have serious medical conditions, please check with your physician before using any CBD or hemp extract products.

Entourage Scale Rating

Shipping Details

We offer fast and FREE shipping anywhere in the United States on all orders of $50 or more. Orders under $50 are subject to a $9.99 shipping fee. Your order will ship via USPS or UPS, and should arrive within 7 to 10 business days. Most orders will arrive sooner.

FAQs

What are CBD, CBN, and CBG?

CBD, CBN, and CBG are three of the most common cannabinoids in hemp flower. CBD stands for cannabidiol, CBN stands for cannabinol, and CBG stands for cannbigerol.

What are isolate and distillate?

A cannabinoid isolate is a purified substance that contains no measurable amounts of other substances. For example, CBD isolate contains CBD and no other cannabinoids in detectable amounts. Distillate is oil that has been extracted from the plant and then distilled to improve its quality. For example, a CBD distillate may contain 70% CBD, with the other 30% being other substances from the plant.

Where does TruHavest get its CBD from?

The CBD in TruHarvest products was grown, harvested, and processed on-site, from plant to pure product! TruHarvest does not purchase its CBD as a commodity on the open market.

What is full spectrum?

The hemp extract used in TruHarvest full spectrum products is a distillate that contains mostly CBD, plus a wide range of other substances that naturally come from the plant. Full spectrum products contain a very small amount of THC.

What is the entourage effect?

The cannabis plant contains a great many substances that can affect how cannabinoids work in the body and interact with the body's endocannabinoid system. These include many different cannabinoids, plus terpenes, terpenoids, flavonoids, and other compounds. These various substances can work together in harmony to enhance and shape the effects of major cannabinoids such as CBD and THC. This working together among many different substances is called the "entourage effect".

** THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. IF YOU ARE TAKING PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS, ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING, OR HAVE SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING ANY CBD OR HEMP EXTRACT PRODUCTS.